Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005. Our mission is to provide affordable loans that help people with little or no credit history establish credit and build a better future. Oportun uses advanced data analytics and technology to “score” and lend money to individuals with limited credit history that other lenders consider “unscorable.”
In recognition of Oportun’s goals of increasing economic opportunity for our clients, promoting community development, and serving low-income or underserved communities, Oportun was certified by the United States Department of Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution or CDFI.
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment.
Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. As our CEO Raul Vazquez says, “Earning a paycheck to support yourself and your family is critical. Satisfying career ambitions is rewarding. But there is no greater privilege than having a challenging job where you are growing and learning professionally, while having a strong positive impact on the lives of others… And that is what we do here every day.”
- Reviewing current policies and procedure documents.
- Working with various departments to update documents as necessary.
- Update and create training materials with support of training staff and manager.
- Other administrative tasks as required
Understanding of business requirements, process documentation and process modeling concepts (flow charts, diagrams).
- Experience documenting Training manuals, work instructions and detailed procedures.
- Bilingual 90%
- Completing/managing multiple tasks or projects with a keen attention to detail.
- Above average presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal/external customers; ability to maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
Call Center Experience preferred.